Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've got a feeling...

I was going to write something about the Pirates, how they seem to go on a winning streak and then an even worse losing streak, how there seems to be some rule about only 1 pitcher being able to have a good season for them each year, regardless of how they did the year before. How I am one of maybe 6 fans they have left. How nothing will change for them until there is a salary cap and new ownership, how we look like we got nothing for Xavier Nady...but who cares?

 THE STEELERS SEASON HAS STARTED!!!!!!

 I'd much rather discuss what the steelers D will look like with my boy Lamarr Woodley getting to play more than 80 snaps. and the O possibly lining up in double tight end sets with willy parker and rashard mendenhall both in the backfield. 

Bring on the hardest schedule in the league.


No comments: