Sunday, July 20, 2008

Adrock is excited-rock

I just got tickets to the USA Basketball Challenge, or the exhibition matches Team USA is playing in Shanghai before the Olympics. I can't wait. 

I think I have only seen 1 or 2 NBA games live in my lifetime, and Gordon Girichek was the best player on the court. Now I get to see the "little emperor" himself Lebronious Microphonious Sphere Monk, D-Wade, Melo my man, CP三, DAREn Williams, Dwight, and the rest of the team play together.  Not only do I get to see the best players in the world , but very few people will ever get to see this team play live. 

As an added bonus they are playing Russia so I can break out all the Russian I learned in 2nd grade. If for some reason there is a need to say "Please turn the sign around" in russian I will be all over it. 

No comments: