Friday, September 12, 2008

O Frabjous Day! Callooh! Callay!

My friend told me that NBC has partnered with G-sports China to show Sunday Night Football games on Chinese Television. Just the thought that I could actually watch the Steelers play the Brownies live gets me so excited I didn't even have words to describe it so I had to make some up, (or more correctly borrow them).

I have never seen this G-sports channel, but I will find out where I can see it. I can't wait to watch the steelers finally take the lead in the lifetime series away from the Brownies. Or just watch Steeler football so I can do a legitimate commentary on the game and see for my own eyes how my squad is looking this year.

I just hope that my information is accurate. I'm already too excited and in the back of my mind I know I will turn on the TV monday morning (12 hour time difference) only to find out they are replaying the chinese mixed doubles badminton finals from the Olympics.

No comments: