Monday, January 5, 2009

It's been a long time...

I should have never left you/ without a strong blog to step to.*

Its been a long few months where I've got a new job, went home for thanksgiving, returned to Shanghai, moved to Suzhou, all the while thinking of great posts to write and then losing the inspiration, or procrastinating and then the time when they would be relevant past. How that is different than the rest of my blog is debateable. But my new years resolution was to blog more, and I'm already 5 days late, so we'll see how long it lasts.

*Thank you to all the rappers who have used a variation of that line over the years, pushing the forum into mainstream white america so I only feel mildly embarrassed to have wrote it. **

** I promise not to use hip hop lyrics again until I translate Juicy into Chinese.

No comments: